Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cole Mohr for Marc Jacobs/Muse = Bryanboy

Let me first say that I love Cole! He is pretty much awesome! I love that he snagged both Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs (menswear and womenswear campaigns). This is amazing. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend, and hopefully next season we can dismiss Juergen Teller, and bring in another photographer, like Miesel, or Klein. I'm just saying. I can deal with Teller for this particular campaign, but let's do something else for next campaign. I mean, a 12 year old can do these shots! Well, we digress, back to the ads. He apparently found a new muse with a blogger, a Mr. Bryanboy.

Anywho, he had a Carrie and Vivienne Moment when Marc Jacobs sent him a little something

with was this nifty bag!

OMG! That is a badass bag! And he got it is all sorts of colours!
but the note was personal. So we don't know.


So, his inspirations from Bryanboy for his ads are some of these.


No comments: