Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yuck! Crocs Does Fashion.

Firstly, I love this tagline. It is uber cute, and I had a bit of a chuckle when I read it. However that is the only thing cute about this ad. Apparently, this has been out since April (my first time seeing this) and I have to say, Crocs must be going through some tough times, because this is just hideously ugly, so far past fug. I went to the Crocs site, and saw that this 4 inch heel retails for $50.00. Really? This should be worth about $10 if that much. Shame on you Crocs for trying to be fashionable. You can find other shoes that looks loads better for $50.00.


These Prada-inspired curved heels for $29.99
@ Piperlime




Nine West Tutti Heel for $49.99


Nine West Fedaka Heel for $49.99

Nine West Jobilyn Gladiator Sandal for $49.99

So see you can buy better looking shoes for about $50 without looking like a doofus.

No comments: