Thursday, June 19, 2008

I ♥ Diane von Furstenberg.

Yes guys, if you don't know, it is resort season. (So you didn't know we have about six fashion seasons?) Oh well, I get really excited with two fashion week seasons, resort and spring/summer. This season's resort styles stayed with the F/W 2008 color scheme, continued color blocking, kept prints, but this time went back to I think S/S 2007 with headbands. I personally loved the headband theme (especially Prada's headband!). My absolute favorite resort show was Diane von Furstenberg. This lady really knows her stuff! (I wish I was related to her). She showed in Florence, Italy, and the setting was beautiful, very old world garden. Anywho, enough of me talking, I picked, out of 61 pieces I picked 26 that stood out the most to me.





























I love the multicolored cinched dress! and the bag!

No comments: